Sheepish Sheepish

This is prettty amazing!! Really catchy melody and some cool sound design . I think the vocals aren't onpar with the quality of the rest of the tune though. Nice :)

xKore - Event Horizon xKore - Event Horizon

I wish you'd starting uploading here again. You're the best producer Newgrounds has ever had. Ever. I crie long teim

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

SPLICAGE LOVES YOU

Amazing to see you make this. I genuinely would like to cry with hapiness :') You truly are the King of the Audio portal.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Enter your summary, rating, and review for: xKore

You are seriously a lot more talented than most dubstep/house/dance artists I listen to and can produce a lot more music. The one at 0:43 sounds like a Deadmau5 song, but better. Glad to hear you're finishing the upbeat DnB at 0:20. Sounds really good and has great potential. Well, actually they all do 0_0.

:D :D

NWIP-Metaljonus NWIP-Metaljonus

Incredible

This is amazing man!! You're the guy on guitar right?! Release an album dude! A list of software you used would also be nice. :) [10] [5]

Metaljonus responds:

Yup I played all of the guitar and bass tracks on this song. I used Cubase to map out the drums and used Sonar 8 to record the tracks with.

Cast to the Sky [V.1] Cast to the Sky [V.1]

YAGGGGHHHHHH

Nice! One of the best heavy metals on Newgrounds. sounds a bit like avg.svnfold ;) Love it!!

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks man! \m/

Sonic - Special Stage[RMK] Sonic - Special Stage[RMK]

Cute!!!

Special stage! Now I remember. Awesome dude. You should of put that boomy music at the end of it when sonic doesn't get a diamond and lands in a red ring. If you know what I'm talking about. ;)

Oceans Of Oil - Sonic Remix Oceans Of Oil - Sonic Remix

:::)

The amount of memories this song brings back is unreal. Thanks man

BallinFatty responds:

no problem, glad you enjoyed it!! :D

Sonic 2 - Sky Chase Sonic 2 - Sky Chase

Im Dreaming

That level was so cute!!! with tails little head poking out the plain ^^. Nice one

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Didn't Sonic poke his head out if you were Tails? LOL.

Thanks

A Far Cry From Death A Far Cry From Death

Awesome

ksiradcad, not all songs have to have a "BANG POW". Classical for example. This song is perfect for its genre.

vai90 responds:

Well, I think he was missing some sort of "BANG POW" (xD) because this track is intended for a duel.
Thx for the review!