Bad Ponies 4 Bad Ponies 4

GOTY

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Cool

Games good fun for a while. However the height of the stage is a bit big when using it in a Firefox browser with tabs. I had to repeatedly keep scrolling up and down the page to cut.

Trap Master Trap Master

OMG LOVE THE MUSIC!!!

This game's f***ing awesome. Took me a few minutes to get the hang of it, but once I got it ,it became very addicting! Graphics and controls are perfect too. great range of sound effects AND Gamersafe :D :D!!! Gamersafe is tight! I think there should be some easing/aim assist/a slight lockon enemies on the cursor though, just to make eating the foes more fun. :)

HeliCops HeliCops

Stunning :)

The 3D on the buildings are brilliant. Music is quite epic and sound effects fit game perfectly. Niceeeee!!

@shadreesden. Sprite to Screen ratio?? < ignore him.

Blast Master Blast Master

Awesome

And very addictive. Great number of levels to play on too. Will keep me going for a few months or so. - Loved It 5/5 .

@3rdLion , STORY?? every game need a story???

GameBalance responds:

:) for a few years to be more specific

Shopping Cart Hero 2 Shopping Cart Hero 2

Hardly different from the prequel.

Very similar to the first one and I despised the first one. The graphics could have been improved and the controls feel very sloppy. :( sorry.

Tower Stacker Tower Stacker

Game Jacket is dead :(

http://pepm.bluedomino.com/gamejacket / . I Love this game though. Hope it gets fixified

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

SO FUNNY

Amazing idea!! Had me playing for ages. Nice work!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkin Remover Pumpkin Remover

CHEER UP PEOPLE

Gaz is being festive, and why shouldn't he be? Red Remover is amazing and so is this.

TheGameHomepage responds:

Thanks :)

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Annoying simple, amazing good

You've turned a simple idea into an amazing game. The graphics are beautiful, especially the explosions. Great choice of music too :) well done!!!!!!!